Self-Employed St. Louis (SESTL)
We all know that being self-employed can be hard, but Self-Employed St. Louis (SESTL) believes that every self-employed professional deserves to be regularly inspired, educated and supported by a friendly community of peers.
We combat the common feelings of isolation and working in a vacuum by creating a community of motivated business owners, provide learning opportunities and foster idea sharing and group problem solving.
How do we do this?
- Monthly Mastermind Networking Lunches with educational topics, actionable ideas and mastermind brainstorming
- Linked In Group fostering healthy discussion, problem solving and resource sharing.
If you’re a small business owner working solo or with 1-5 employees in the St. Louis Metro area or your thinking about starting a business, you’re welcome to join us to network and share best practices around marketing, time management, sales and other key issues.
Do I Have to Be a Member?
Nope! We are not a membership based group. You are welcome to participate as you are able to.
We LOVE Our Sponsors!
HIVE44 Coworking Community
Like them on Facebook! /The HIVE 44 St. Louis Business Coworking Center
1017 Fenpark Dr., Fenton, MO 63026
The HIVE44 provides all the office amenities small and home-based businesses need to succeed PLUS great office-mates, networking opportunities, business growth classes and more!
HIVE44 Special for Self-Employed St. Louis Members
- Attend an SESTL Meeting – Receive a Free day at The HIVE44 that month!
Stay in the Loop
Join our Meetup Group to
|Join our exclusive Linked In Group only for
St. Louis local self-employed professionals.
Seek suggestions for your issues, join group
discussions and find helpful resources.
Get all announcements and news
Calendar of Events
Below is a list of the SESTL upcoming events and opportunities
Friday, November 3, 2017
How Your Mind Mechanics Affect Your Business
True: You will only be as successful as your belief system allows. Learn how your mind mechanics control your physical actions and how you can change your beliefs in order to change your results.
Michele Burghardt, certified consulting hypnotherapist with Best Hypnosis STL, will discuss how limiting beliefs are formed, how your brain processes that information, and how to ‘upgrade’ your personal program to achieve what you truly want from your business.
Networking Lunch; 11:30AM-1:30PM
Want to Inspire our Self-Employed Community?
Self-Employed St. Louis is always on the lookout for speakers to share their knowledge at our monthly lunch on a topic pertinent to self-employed professionals. If you are interested, please complete the Speaker Presentation Proposal Form which can be accessed at the link below.
- Audience of 15-50 Self-Employed professionals
- 30 minutes to speak and answer questions
- Content must be educational – marketing of a service, company, program or product will not be considered.
- Content should be a dynamic presentation of a topic or issue that is immediately relevant to self-employed business owners.
- Content must include actionable ideas for participants.
If you’d like to submit a proposal to speak, click here to complete the proposal form.